Ace of Spades Ring 14K Gold Skull & Snake Dollar Sign Time Sin Greed Symbolic Jewelry
✓ Men's Skull Ace of Spades 14K Gold Ring ✓ Luxury Symbolic Jewelry ✓ Entirely Handcrafted
With really intricate details, this skull ring for men is a wonderful edgy piece of jewelry to show off your unique flair and style. A symbolic piece of jewelry is customized with different symbols on each side. Inspired by the 7 sins and wanted to create a piece that represents modern world greed with a gothic touch. The ring features an ace of spades on the side, as a symbol for lust, on the other side has a sand clock that is running out of time and on there is a skull, a money dollar sign, and a snake that takes control over everything. Whatever you like this ring for its deep symbolic meaning or just love the unconventional style it will be an exquisite ring.
Entirely handcrafted from 14K solid gold with a lot of passion and attention to detail, resulting in an art deco, unconventional piece of jewelry. This detailed signet ring is entirely hand-crafted and will keep its fresh-out-of-the-box machismo for many years to come. Super comfortable to wear, this serpent and skull ring will soon be the favorite in your jewelry collection, absolutely perfect for everyday wear.
Buy this amazing ring for yourself or gift it. A ring that will amaze the recipient, perfect gift for anniversary, birthday, Christmas gift, and any other occasion. Show your unique love with a unique ring.
• Brand: SignoArt
• Entirely handcrafted gold signet ring
• This ring is handcrafted from 14K Solid Yellow Gold, hallmark 585 stamped
• Approximate weight 23-25 gram depending on size
• Sterling silver version of this ring also available
• Please choose your size from the drop-down menu.
• if you can’t find the desired size, please contact me for a custom size.
• 30 Day Return Policy: If you are unhappy with the product, please return within 30 days for a full refund!
• This is a Made to order model (handcrafting takes about 2 weeks) If you have any questions please contact me
• If you have any questions please contact me
ABOUT THE MATERIALS
Only quality materials from official markets for precious metals are used. All materials are sourced ethically and are sustainable.