Bold Gothic Skull & Bones Masonic Ring Signet Freemason Jewelry
Both concealing and revealing genuine mysteries, this freemason ring with skull and bones demonstrates the legitimate masonic emblem. It is widely believed that the skull and crossbones was first used by the Knights Templar in the Middle Ages. This signet ring would make a beautiful gift for the mason in your life.
The masonic gift is a wonderful way for the receiver to show off their fraternity in a bold and beautiful way. Entirely hand crafted, this really is a piece of wearable art.
- oxidized antique rustic finish
- solid sterling silver stamped .925
- model created directly on the metal (no wax master molds are used)
- crafted using traditional techniques
- hand casted
- hand finished
- limited edition
- model crafting around 100 hours of work
* Please choose your size from the drop-down menu.
* Please contact me if you need a custom size.