Sterling Silver Masonic Skull Crossbones Death Gothic Art Deco Large Signet Freemason Ring
✓ Masonic Ring ✓ Art Deco Jewelry ✓ Entirely Handcrafted
Both concealing and revealing genuine mysteries, this masonic ring with skull and bones demonstrates the legitimate masonic emblem. The true master mason, It is widely believed that the skull and crossbones were first used by the Knights Templar in the Middle Ages. The large signet ring has sculpted the symbols in it and besides being inspired by the masonic symbol it has a gothic and pirate style combination.
Entirely handcrafted with a lot of passion and attention to detail, resulting in an art deco, unconventional piece of jewelry. Has a statement, large and chunky style, absolutely perfect for everyday wear. The Masonic ring will be a wonderful way for the receiver to show off their fraternity boldly and artistically.
Buy this amazing ring for yourself or gift it. A ring that will amaze the recipient, perfect gift for anniversary, birthday, Christmas gift, and any other occasion. Show your unique love with a unique ring.
• Entirely handcrafted ring
• Chunky statement ring
• Made from solid sterling silver stamped .925
• Hand casted
• Please choose your size from the drop-down menu.
• if you can’t find the desired size, please contact me for a custom size.
• 30 Day Return Policy: If you are unhappy with the product, please return within 30 days for a full refund!*
• If you have any questions please contact me
ABOUT THE MATERIALS
Only quality materials from official markets for precious metals are used. All materials are sourced ethically and are sustainable.
>>> SignoArt USA <<<