Memorial Angel Wings Memento Mori Ring Death Symbolic Goth Jewelry
To the Victorians, a skull ring with angel wings and cherubs was a way to celebrate lost loved ones and serves as a reminder of the wearer's own mortality. The multi-faceted symbolism of skulls and angels contribute to their popularity for goth rings.
Rather than intending to be unpleasant or morbid, the use of a skull as an image of death is simply stating a fact. It is up to the viewer to reflect upon what this means to them. This symbolic ring would make a really thoughtful and meaningful gift.
- oxidized antique rustic finish
- solid sterling silver stamped .925
- model created directly on the metal (no wax master molds are used)
- crafted using traditional techniques
- hand casted
- hand finished
- limited edition
- model crafting around 100 hours of work
* Please choose your size from the drop-down menu.
* Please contact me if you need a custom size.