Sugar Skull Ring 14K Gold Mexican Santa Muerte Day of Dead Bikers Gothic Roses Luxury Jewelry
✓ Sugar Skull and Roses Ring ✓ Mexican Day of Dead Santa Muerte 14K Gold Jewelry ✓ Entirely Handcrafted
Have your own sugar skull ring and keep your lost ones near your heart! Inspired by the Mexican Santa Muerte, which is remembered on the day of death, when people visit the graves of their lost ones. Symbolizing a day of the dead fearless spirit, this unique hand-crafted sterling silver sugar skull ring features a carved skull and two roses on both sides of the ring. Besides being a memorial, the day of death piece is the perfect symbol of life and death. The ring perfectly captures the balance between death and life, the skull is death the blooming roses are the life.
Entirely handcrafted from 14K solid yellow gold with a lot of passion and attention to detail, resulting in an art deco, unconventional piece of jewelry. This detailed skull ring is sculpted in silver, with an edgy but chic style that will be a true eye-catcher. Has a statement and chunky style although was designed as man jewelry will be a great unisex piece. This unique ring is totally handmade and can't be found anywhere else.
Buy this amazing ring for yourself or gift it. A ring that will amaze the recipient, perfect gift for anniversary, birthday, Christmas gift, and any other occasion. Show your unique love with a unique ring.
• Brand: SignoArt
• Entirely handcrafted gold signet ring
• This ring is handcrafted from 14K Solid Yellow Gold, hallmark 585 stamped
• Approximate weight 27-30 gram depending on size
• Sterling silver version of this ring also available
• Please choose your size from the drop-down menu.
• if you can’t find the desired size, please contact me for a custom size.
• 30 Day Return Policy: If you are unhappy with the product, please return within 30 days for a full refund!
• This is a Made to order model (handcrafting takes about 2 weeks) If you have any questions please contact me
• If you have any questions please contact me
ABOUT THE MATERIALS
Only quality materials from official markets for precious metals are used. All materials are sourced ethically and are sustainable.