Triskelion Trinacria Ring 14K Gold Medusa Head with Legs Symbol of Sicily Handcrafted Luxury Jewelry
✓ Trinacria, Triskelion Solid 14K Gold Ring ✓ Entirely Handcrafted Gold Medusa Jewelry
Personalize your style with the mythological creature that is the symbol of Sicily. Often referred to it as med Medusa of Italy, because of the resemblance to the cursed Greek woman medusa, however, this creature has a different story. Basically, the term Trinacria means a female head with three legs bent at the knee. Given its triangular shape, Sicily is often referred to with the same name. Carry on your fingers a piece of history with this round signet ring.
Entirely handcrafted from 14K solid yellow gold with a lot of passion and attention to detail, resulting in an art deco, unconventional piece of jewelry. Inspired by the traditional signet ring style but decorated with a hand-sculpted mythical creature.
Visually powerful, this ring will really showcase your personality.
Buy this amazing ring for yourself or gift it. A ring that will amaze the recipient, would make a wonderful gift for any lover of all things Sicilia, but also a perfect gift for anniversary, birthday, Christmas gift, and any other occasion. Show your unique love with a unique ring.
• Brand: SignoArt
• Entirely handcrafted gold signet ring
• This ring is handcrafted from 14K Solid Yellow Gold, hallmark 585 stamped
• Approximate weight 20-23 gram depending on size
• 925 Sterling silver version of this ring also available
• Please choose your size from the drop-down menu.
• if you can’t find the desired size, please contact me for a custom size.
• 30 Day Return Policy: If you are unhappy with the product, please return within 30 days for a full refund!
• This is a Made to order model (handcrafting takes about 2 weeks) If you have any questions please contact me
• If you have any questions please contact me
ABOUT THE MATERIALS
Only quality materials from official markets for precious metals are used. All materials are sourced ethically and are sustainable.